Story at Home February 1-2, 2013 - Mark Your Calendars


I am so excited to part of the 2013 Story at Home conference this February!

I was able to attend last year after a good friend invited me. It happened to be around the same time that I was considering making the plunge into this world of genealogy, officially.

This conference is the perfect mix of story telling & family history. There's a chance to record your own story, start your family history research, start (or revive) your own blog and even learn how to tell your story through social media (YES!!)

Classes are held at the Joseph Smith Building (JSB) in downtown Salt Lake, with the opening session in the theater of the Conference Center. If you haven't been there before, you'll be marveled by the beauty of the JSB. Really. I could just sit there and daydream ...

I'll be hosting a hands on "Online Photo Editing" class. And I so excited that we get to do it in the lab. Because that means everyone gets to try it as we go! This class is not meant for the Photoshop guru, it's for you and me. Real people who want results without being too complicated.

Here are all the deets & how to register: http://www.cherishbound.com/blog/storyathome

Let me know when you register and I'll be sure to look for you there!

Carrie Keele
(a.k.a. "DearMYRTLE's daughter)
www.NotYourMothersGenealogy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment